Michie Tavern's 39th Annual Yuletide Dinners
Saturday, December 9, 6:00 & 8:00 seatings
Celebrate The Yuletide Season With Us
Step back in time…the Ordinary is decorated in a festive 18th-century holiday tradition while strolling Tavern musicians in period attire entertain guests dining by candlelight. The Bill of Fare features a traditional Virginia holiday banquet (see below for bill of fare) Advance ticket purchase is required (see below)
6:00 seating SOLD OUT
Either Before or After Dinner
We invite you to explore the 1784 Pub! Our 18th century style pub serves Virginia wines, beers and hard ciders. The festive 1784 Pub will be open to dining guests 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Finish your holiday shopping at the General Store and Tavern Shop!
The Tavern Shop has your favorite colonial and 18th century items while the General Store has beautiful home décor items, equestrian themed gifts, Virginia food products and local wines. Both shops will be open until 8:30pm
Bill Of Fare
- Virginia Country Ham with Raisin Sauce
- Roasted Turkey and Giblet Gravy
- Cornbread Stuffing
- Candied Yams
- Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans and Carrots in Seasoned Butter Sauce
- Squash Casserole
- Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
- Hot Peach Cobbler with Ice Cream
- Syllabub made with Dark Chocolate Godiva and Chambord Liqueur
- Gingerbread topped with Brandy Hard Sauce or Whip Cream
- Assorted Wines, Local Beer and Hard Cider (available at additional cost)
- Available by phone only starting November 6 @ 9:00 a.m.
- Call (434) 977-1234, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Due to limited seating, a maximum of 12 tickets per person allowed