The Retail Shops at Michie Tavern are filled with new merchandise for the holidays.
Open daily – we hope you will come and shop with us SOON!
If you can’t come to shop in person – call us (434) 977-1234 – we ship!
Both the Tavern Shop and the General Store have wonderful fall and holiday merchandise
- Housed in the Meadow Run Grist Mill ca. 1797 – look for the waterwheel!
- Shopping opportunities on two floors
- Visit the second floor apparel room
- Open Daily: 10:00 – 5:00
- Adjacent to Michie Tavern’s Dining Room
- Historical reproductions and a line of gifts that reflect the 1784 Pub
- Colonial games and writing supplies, historical toys for children
- Hours: 11:00 – 4:00 daily
- The Tavern’s chicken breader mix
- Buttermilk Biscuit, fruit cobbler and many stoneground mixes
- Traditional cheese straws (made just for us!)
- Peanuts and peanut brittle
- Syrups, sauces and apple butter
- Local wine, beer and hard cider
- Blue and white chinoiserie pieces
- Pewter and tin ware
- Framed prints
- Byers Choice Collector’s figurines
- Nutcrackers and an abundance of ornaments for your tree
- Pillows, trays, cutting boards, assorted soaps
- Fun and unique stocking stuffers
- Virginia Aromatics – lemon soap and lotion
- Scented candles
- Shawls, scarves, hats and gloves
- Gifts and treats for your pets too!