Before or after lunch, visit the Tavern Shop next to the dining room and 1784 Pub
In 1927, the oldest section of Michie Tavern was painstakingly numbered, dismantled, moved and reconstructed here. See more
The Tavern Shop is housed in this historic building and welcomes guests before or after lunch. Part of the shop is the wine cellar where Virginia Wine, local beer and hard cider is shelved for selection. Open daily 11:00 – 4:00
Shopping opportunities that reflect the 1784 Pub and dining room, located in the oldest section at Michie Tavern
Many of our favorite gifts
- A nice selection of Virginia wines in the cellar room
- Local beer and hard cider
- 1784 Pub items such as mugs and wine cups
- Pub games and puzzles
- Michie Tavern and 1784 Pub t-shirts, hats and hoodies
- Artisan peanuts from Virginia
- Souvenirs that represent Michie Tavern, the local area and Virginia
A friendly and hospitable staff
Our knowledgeable staff invites you to a welcoming atmosphere to browse and shop.
Whether shopping for yourself or for someone special, we know you will be delighted by the variety and quality of the products offered.
Details, Features & Amenities
- Store Hours: open daily 11:00AM - 4:00PM
- Conveniently located next to the dining room and 1784 Pub
- Need information about Michie Tavern or the mountain? Our Tavern Shop staff can help.
- Explore the wine cellar for Virginia Wine
- Look for the 1784 Pub section and Tavern section
- Can't shop in-person - no worries, we ship!
Wine Tastings at Michie Tavern's General Store
Unlike men, not all spirits were created equal
What people are saying