Savor a hearty Midday Fare
in a rustic tavern setting
Michie Tavern’s dining room, the Ordinary, features Hearty Midday Fare offered by servers in period attire.The rustic restaurant setting provides a lunch dining experience rich in southern culture and hospitality for families to enjoy. Our buffet is based on 18th-century Southern recipes. Patterned after the southern tradition, many guests choose our bountiful midday fare as the day’s main meal. During the colder months guests enjoy our Midday Fare before a roaring fire. A variety of beverages including hot mulled apple cider, traditional lagers, ales and wine are available to complement your meal.
Bill Of Fare
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork Barbecue ♥
- Marinated Baked Chicken ♥
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes and Gravy ♥ (gravy is not gluten free)
- Stewed Tomatoes
- Black-eyed Peas seasoned with Country Ham ♥ V*
- Green Beans with Country Ham ♥ V*
- Cole Slaw ♥
- Whole Baby Beets ♥ V
- Chilled Gazpacho (Andalucia) Soup ♥ V...very refreshing!
- Cornbread and Biscuits
- ♥ = Gluten Free
- V = Vegan
- V* = Vegan version available upon request
For vegans/vegetarians: baked potato also available upon request. For pescatarians fish can be available. (prefer advance notice)
We offer several of our menu items with gluten free alternatives. Please ask your server for options and menu information.
Adult - $19.95
Youth - $11.50 (12-15)
Child - $7.50 (6-11)
Vegan/Vegetarian - $11.50Bill Of Fare
Our Famous Michie Tavern Biscuits
Warning: This video is sure to make your mouth water!