We excel in accommodating your group needs
2023 Tour Group Profile
Historic Michie Tavern served as the social center of its community and accommodated travelers with food, drink and lodging. Located next to Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello, this Virginia Landmark captures 18th-century life.
The Tavern’s dining room features hearty Midday Fare in a rustic tavern setting. Servers dressed in period attire are pleased to take care of your every need.
Tour Group Menu: Get a taste of the 18th-century as we feature a buffet of southern fried chicken, stewed tomatoes, black-eyed peas, mashed potatoes, green beans, cole slaw, baby beets, buttermilk biscuits, cornbread and peach cobbler for dessert.
Enjoy a complete 18th-century experience
The Tavern’s Ordinary
- Features our hearty midday fare offered by servers in period attire in a rustic Tavern setting
- The Ordinary is divided into five dining rooms for a total seating capacity of more than 300
- Tour group price (see below) includes the buffet, beverage and dessert
- Prices include a 11.3% sales & meals tax and 13% gratuity
- Most groups spend approximately 45 minutes for lunch
- Motor-coach parking available
- An additional entree, pork barbecue, is available upon special request for an additional charge
- We request all groups to make reservations in advance of their visit
- Looking for a private dinner group experience?
2023 Motor Coach Group Lunch Rates Includes Gratuity, Sales and Meals Tax
Adult $26.75 | Youth (7-10th) $19.25 | Youth (6th & under) $14.85
Make Reservations Today
What people are saying